Communication Support via a Collocation Dictionary
In recent years, due to the effects of societal aging, the demand for health-related consultations has been increasing. Recently developments in information technology have made it possible to conduct care consultations by Internet telephony and chat programs. In this study, we propose a remote consultation system that incorporates a collocation dictionary.
KeywordsCollocation dictionary Remote consultation Care Information gap
We thank students at Tokyo Denki University who participated in the experiment.
- 1.Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2015). http://www.stat.go.jp/data/topics/topi900.html. Accessed 20 Oct 2015
- 2.Kyodo News (2014). http://www.47news.jp/CN/201409/CN2014091001001721.html. Accessed 20 Oct 2015
- 3.Mori, Y., Fujimaru, N., Egashira, Y.: Online consultation provided by a support software for PC2: a case of elderly users attemptGoogle Scholar
- 4.Toshiyuki, I., Yoshihiro, A., Junichi, K., Tsutomu, M.: Remote Consultation and Contract systems using video phone. In: IPSJ 2006, pp. 85–90, 14 Sept 2006Google Scholar
- 5.Gotoh, T., Takayama, T., Ishiki, M., Ikeda, T.: A support system to consult remote another doctor on assessment and/or medical treatment plan when a doctor has patient not in his/her major. IPSJ 68, 629–936 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Bratan, T., Clarke, M., Jones, R.W.: Optimum design for teleconsultation systems. In: 27th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society EMBS, Shanghai, China from 1-Sep-2005 to 4-Sep-2005, pp. 2178–2182 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Tomotaka, I., Yajima, H.: Communication support system for co-occurrence dictionary. Master’s thesis. Tokyo Denki University (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Yuichi, S.: Encyclopedia of care. Subarusya (2008)Google Scholar