A Hybrid Bio-inspired ELECTRE Approach for Decision Making in Purchasing Agricultural Equipment
Agricultural management is an interdisciplinary approach. This paper discusses decision making in purchasing agricultural equipment. Methodological hybrid bio-inspired and ELECTRE I method is proposed here and it is shown how such a model can be used for complete ranking model. The proposed hybrid bio-inspired ELECTRE I method is implemented on real-world data set. The experimental results in our research could be well compared with PROMETHEE II method presented in our previously study.
KeywordsAgricultural equipment Genetic algorithm ELECTRE Ranking
The authors acknowledge the support for research project TR 36030, funded by the Ministry of Science and Technological Development of Serbia.
- 1.Simić, D., Svirčević, V., Simić, S.: An approach of steel plates fault diagnosis in multiple classes decision making. In: Polycarpou, M., de Carvalho, A.C., Pan, J.-S., Woźniak, M., Quintian, H., Corchado, E. (eds.) HAIS 2014. LNCS, vol. 8480, pp. 86–97. Springer, Heidelberg (2014)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 2.Gajić, J.: Primena ELECTRE i PROMETHEE metoda u donošenju odluka u poljoprivredi. (ELECTRE and PROMETHEE method application in agricultural decision making). Master thesis, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Economics (2105)Google Scholar
- 3.Tarrant, J.R.: Agricultural Geography (Problems in modern geography). David & Charles, Newton Abbot (1974)Google Scholar
- 4.Nasab, M.N., Azizi, M.: Strategy for agricultural development in Zanjan city, Iran: Application of SWOT-AHP method. Annual meeting of the ISAHP (2014). http://www.isahp.org/uploads/p743933.pdf (accessed January 12, 2016)
- 6.Srdjević, Z., Blagojević, B., Srdjević, B.: AHP based group decision making in ranking loan applicants for purchasing irrigation equipment: a case study. Bul. J. Agr. Sci. 17(4), 531–543 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Benayoun, R., Roy, B., Sussman, N.: Manual de reference du programme electre. Note De Synthese et Formaton 25 (1966)Google Scholar