The EC Sequences on Points of an Elliptic Curve Realization Using Neural Networks
This paper shows that pseudorandom number generator based on EC-sequence doesn’t satisfy the condition of Knuth k-distribution. A modified pseudorandom number generator on elliptic curve points built in neural network basis is proposed. The proposed generator allows to improve statistical properties of the sequence based on elliptic curve points so that it satisfies the condition of k-distribution i.e. the sequence is pseudorandom. Application of Neural network over a finite ring to arithmetic operations over finite field allows to increase the speed of pseudorandom number generator on elliptic curve points EC-256 by 1,73 times due to parallel structure.
KeywordsEC sequences Elliptic curve Residue Number System Neural network of a finite ring
Current work was performed as a part of the State Assignment of Ministry of Education and Science (Russia) No. 2563.
- 1.Knuth, D.: The Art of Computer Programming, vol. 2. Seminumerical Algorithms. Oscow, Publishing House Williams, p. 832 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Bolotov, A.A., Gashkov, S.B., Frolov, A.B., Chasovskikh, A.A.: Algorithmic Bases of Elliptic Cryptography. RGSU Publishing House, Moscow, p. 499 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Chervyakov, N.I., Galushkin, A.I., Evdokimov, I.A., Lavrinenko, I.N., Lavrinenko, A.V.: Application of Simulated Neuronic Networks and System of Residual Classes in Cryptography. FIZMATLIT, Moscow, p. 280 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Patterson, D.W.: Artificial Neural Networks. Theory and Applications. Prentice Hall (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.Galushkin, A.I: The Theory of Neural Networks. INGNR, Moscow, p. 416 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Chervyakov, N.I., Sakhnyuk, P.A., Shaposhnikov, V.A., Makokha, A.N.: Neurocomputers in Residual Classes. Radiotechnique, Moscow, p. 272 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, C.N., Yun, D.Y.: Parallel designs for Chinese remainder conversion. In: IEEE 16-th International Conference on Parallel Processing—ICPP, pp. 557–559 (1987)Google Scholar
- 10.Chervyakov, N.I.: The conveyor neural network of a finite ring. Patent RU 2317584 from (2008)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, D.: Parallel VLSI Neural System Designs. Springer, Berlin, Germany, p. 257 (1998)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, D., Jullien, G.A., Miller, W.C.: VLSI implementations of neural-like networks for finite ring computations. In: Proceedings of the 32nd Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, vol. 1, pp. 485–488 (1989)Google Scholar
- 13.Chervyakov, N.I., Galkina, V.A., Strekalov, U.A., Lavrinenko, S.V.: Neural network of a finite ring. Patent RU 2279132 from (2003)Google Scholar
- 14.Chervyakov, N.I., Babenko, M.G., Kucherov, N.N., Garianina, A.I.: The Effective Neural Network Implementation of the Secret Sharing Scheme with the Use of Matrix Projections on FPGA. Advances in Swarm and Computational Intelligence, LNCS, vol. 9142, pp. 3–10 (2015)Google Scholar