Creation and Implementation of Interactive Model for Training of Academic Authors: How to Publish Successfully Research Publications
Research reliability, innovation policy as requirements of program Horizon 2020 provoke processes of self-assessment, monitoring, result measurement including ethic and social impact. This article proposes matrix for competences’ assessment and quality improvement of authors of research papers. The model offers interactive tools for: information search, evaluation, investigation and management of research reports. It integrates interactive tool for training of publishers, authors, students or successful publishing in internationally influential scholarly journals. The model is oriented towards the target groups of researchers – professors, associate professors, assistants, graduate students, research teams from educational and cultural institutions The methodology consists of: (1) interdisciplinary science metrics’ modeling of the processes of distribution of research papers in scholar publications integrated in system of impact improvement of scientific publications; (2) informing, consulting, training of the target groups. The projected result is to obtain measurement and comparison of research based on the implementation of the model.
KeywordsApplied-science products Impact factor Indicators Innovative strategy Intelligent growth Interactive model Interactive training Knowledge society Redesign Science-metrics
This paper is a result of research activities in the frame of a research project, “Redesign of Academic Journals in Accordance with Impact Factor Indicators and Benchmarks for Achieving the Smart Growth in Modern Society of Knowledge”, financed by the Fund “Scientific Research” of the Ministry of Education and Science of Bulgaria, Contract No. 02/2K DFNI of 12.12. 2014.
- 1.Business Models. Notes-MBA (2010). http://vivekgujar.blogspot.com/
- 2.EC.: Europe 2020. A Strategy for Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth: Communication from the Commission. COM (2010) 2020 final. p. 39, Brussels (2010). http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:52010DC2020&from=EN
- 3.EC.: Evaluation Standards (2002). http://ec.europa.eu/smart-regulation/evaluation/docs/standards_c_2002_5267_final_en.pdf
- 4.How to Describe and Create a Business Model. In: The Digital Executive Experiments in – Digital, Business, Investing, and Accelerated Learning (2011). http://www.harbott.com/2011/10/05/how-to-describe-and-create-a-business-model/
- 5.STAR METRICS SR Science and Technology for America’s Reinvestment Measuring the Effects of Research on Innovation, Competitiveness and Science (2009). https://www.starmetrics.nih.gov/
- 6.Yankova, I., Dentchev, S., Peteva, I., Vasileva, R., Dimitrova, Tsv.: Sustainable tools and business models in support of research and publication activity of science research. In: Modern Dimensions of the European Educational and Scientific Space: Bulgarian-Maltese Cultural Relations. International Traveling Seminar, Valletta, Malta, 1–8 June 2015, pp. 5–8, Za bukvite – O pismeneh, Sofia (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Yankova, I., Vasileva, R.: Libraries in the information society and knowledge management. Science 3, 33–41 (2010). (in Bulgarian)Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial License, which permits any noncommercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and source are credited.