The Matroidal Structures of the Second Type of Covering-Based Rough Set
Rough set theory is a useful tool for data mining. In recent yeas, ones have combined it with matroid theory to construct an excellent set-theoretical framework for empirical machine learning methods. Hence, the study of its matroidal structure is an interesting research topic, and the structure is part of the foundation of rough set theory. Few people study the combinations the second type of covering-based rough sets with matroids. x On the one hand, we establish a closure system through the fixed point family of the second type of covering lower approximation operator, and then construct a corresponding closure operator. For a covering of a universe, this closure operator is a matroidal closure operator if and only if the reduct of the covering forms a partition of the universe. On the other hand, we present two sufficient and necessary conditions for the second type of covering upper approximation operator to form a matroidal closure operator through the indiscernible neighborhood and the covering upper approximation operator.
KeywordsMatroid Covering-based rough set Closure operator Covering lower and upper approximation Reduct
This work is in part supported by the National Science Foundation of China under Grant Nos. 61170128, 61379049, 61379089 and 61440047.
- 5.Lai, H.: Matroid Theory. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Lin, T.Y.: Neighborhood systems and relational databases. In: Proceedings of the 1988 ACM Sixteenth Annual Conference On Computer science, p. 725. ACM (1988)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, G., Chen, Q.: Matroid. National University of Defence Technology Press, Changsha (1994)Google Scholar
- 11.Liu, Y., Zhu, W., Zhang, Y.: Relationship between partition matroid and rough set through k-rank matroid. J. Inf. Comput. Sci. 8, 2151–2163 (2012)Google Scholar
- 27.Zhang, S., Wang, X., Feng, T., Feng, L.: Reduction of rough approximation space based on matroid. Int. Conf. Mach. Learn. Cybern. 2, 267–272 (2011)Google Scholar
- 28.Zhu, W.: Properties of the second type of covering-based rough sets. In: Workshop Proceedings of GrC&BI 2006, pp. 494–497. IEEE WI 06, Hong Kong, China, 18 December (2006)Google Scholar
- 32.Zhu, W., Wang, F.: Relationships among three types of covering rough sets. In: 2006 IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing (GrC 2006), pp. 43–48 (2006)Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.