A New Sampled-Data State Estimator for Neural Networks of Neutral-Type with Time-Varying Delays
This paper is concerned with the sampled-data state estimation problem for neural networks of neutral-type with time-varying delays. A new state estimator was designed based on the sampled measurements. The sufficient condition for the existence of state estimator is derived by using the Lyapunov functional method. A numerical example is given to show the effectiveness of the proposed estimator.
Keywordsstate estimation sampled measurements neutral-type neural network delay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.Li, L., Yang, Y., Liang, T., Hu, M.: The exponential stability of BAM neural networks with leakage time-varying delays and sampled-data state feedback input. Advances in Difference Equations 39 (2014)Google Scholar
- 14.Balasubramaniam, P., Vembarasan, V., Rakkiyappan, R.: Delay-dependent robust exponential state estimation of Markovian jumping fuzzy Hopfield neural networks with mixed random time-varying delays. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 16, 2109–2129 (2011)MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 16.Duan, Q., Park, J., Wu, Z.: Exponential state estimator design for discrete-time neural networks with discrete and distributed time-varying delays. Complexity (2014). doi:10.1002/cplx.21494Google Scholar
- 17.Liu, J., Cao, J., Wu, Z., Qi, Q.: State estimation for complex systems with randomly occurring nonlinearities and randomly missing measurements. International Journal of Systems Science, 1–11 (2014)Google Scholar
- 24.Yang, C., Yang, Y., Hu, M., Xu, X.: Sampled-data state estimation for neural networks of neutral type. Advances in Difference Equations, 138 (2014)Google Scholar
<SimplePara><Emphasis Type="Bold">Open Access</Emphasis> This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made. </SimplePara> <SimplePara>The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.</SimplePara>