A Fair Data Market System with Data Quality Evaluation and Repairing Recommendation
With the development of data market, data resources play a key role as the part of business resources. However, existing data markets are too simple to reveal the real data values in practical application. Motivated by the effectiveness and fairness of the data market, we develop a fair data market system that takes data quality into consideration. In our system, we design a fair data price evaluation mechanism, which aims at meeting the needs of both supply and demand. For the data quality issues in the data market, several critical factors, including accuracy, completeness, consistency, and currency, are integrated in order to show comprehensive assessment of the data. Moreover, our system can also provide data repairing recommendation based on data quality evaluation.
KeywordsData Quality Fair Trad Data Market Data Price Data Quality Issue
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, M., Li, J., Gao, H.: Evaluation of Data Currency. Chinese Journal of Computers 35(11) (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Y., Wang, H.: Accuracy Evaluation for Sensed Data. In: Cai, Z., Wang, C., Cheng, S., Wang, H., Gao, H. (eds.) WASA 2014. LNCS, vol. 8491, pp. 205–214. Springer, Heidelberg (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Sidi, F., Shariat, P., Payam, H., et al.: Data Quality: A Survey of Data Quality Dimensions. In: Information Retrieval & Knowledge Management, pp. 300–304. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Bohannon, P., Fan, W., Geerts, F., Jia, X., Kementsietsidis, A.: Conditional functional dependencies for data cleaning. In: ICDE 2007 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, M., Li, J.: Algorithms for Improving Data Currency. In: NDBC 2014 (2014)Google Scholar