Blurred Labeling Segmentation Algorithm for Hyperspectral Images
This work is focusing on the hyperspectral imaging classification, which is nowadays a focus of intense research. The hyperspectral imaging is widely used in agriculture, mineralogy, or food processing to enumerate only a few important domains. The main problem of such image classification is access to the ground truth, because it needs the experienced experts. This work proposed a novel three-stage image segmentation method, which prepares the data for the classification and employs the active learning paradigm which reduces the expert works on image. The proposed approach was evaluated on the basis of the computer experiments carried out on the benchmark hyperspectral datasets.
KeywordsMachine learning Hyperspectral imaging Image processing Classification Classifier ensemble
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bennett, K.P., Demiriz, A.: Semi-supervised support vector machines. In: Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 368–374. MIT Press (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Davies, E.R.: Machine Vision: Theory, Algorithms, Practicalities. Elsevier, December 2004Google Scholar
- 9.Chi, M., Qian, Q., Benediktsson, J.A.: Cluster-based ensemble classification for hyperspectral remote sensing images. In: IGARSS, vol. 1, pp. 209–212. IEEE (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Chi, M., Kun, Q., Benediktsson, J.A., Feng, R.: Ensemble classification algorithm for hyperspectral remote sensing data. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters 6(4) (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Ceamanos, X., Waske, B., Benediktsson, J.A., Chanussot, J., Fauvel, M., Sveinsson, J.R.: A classifier ensemble based on fusion of support vector machines for classifying hyperspectral data. Int. J. Image Graphics 1(4), 293–307 (2010)Google Scholar