Research of Massive Data Caching Strategy Based on Key-Value Storage Model
The development trend of Internet application and software is needed to read-write and access the massive data efficiently and quickly. In order to improve the performance which Web access huge amounts of data and analyze the SQL of data caching strategy, this paper proposes a strategy of the massive data cache based on Key-Value storage model according to the characteristics of massive data access. This strategy can optimize the semantic analysis of SQL for the user’s query, then it extracts data objects which are involved in the query, at last it calculates the cost of cache by Key characteristics. These data will be stored in the cache server in the form of object. Thereby, it can reduce the access to the main database and improve the performance of data access. The experiments show that the caching scheme can effectively reduce the average response time and increase the throughput capacity of system.
KeywordsAnalysis of SQL Data cache Key-value storage model Data access
This work is supported by project of teaching reform in Jiangxi Province (JXJG-12-8-15) and project of the Education Department of Jiangxi province science and technology projects (No. GJJ12752).
- 1.Yue, L.: Research on Key Technologies for Virtual Geographic Environment Based on Distributed Storage. PLA Information Engineering University, Zhengzhou (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Wei, Li: Research and Implementation of Cache Technology in Grid Database [M]. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Lu, C.-J.: On cache mechanism and its application model in data access layer. Appl. Res. Comput. 12, 172–174 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, X.-P.: Research on P2P data caching policy. Comput. Eng. Des. 8, 2636–2638 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, X.: The research and design of distributed data cache mechanism. Hunan University, Hunan (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Ren, G.-Q., Yang, J.-M.: Content-based dynamic load-balancing algorithm of web server. Comput. Eng. 7, 82–86 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Cao, W., Ying, J.: The research of hibernate cache mechanism and application. J. Hangzhou Dianzi Univ. 10, 158–161 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, W.-X., Yu, S.-Z.: Selective caching in content-centric networking. Chin. J. Comput. 2, 275–287 (2014)Google Scholar