Adaptive Production Management for Small-Lot Enterprise
Currently the methodology of eliminating the negative effects of the issues in ramp-up stage mostly involves the increase in investment and updating the design data. In the paper the authors consider an approach that can be applied on every level of ramp-up production: from suppliers to shopfloor operators. The architecture of the system is described and the first implementation results are given.
KeywordsAdaptive planning Small-lot production Ramp-up production Multi-agent technologies Production management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Skobelev, P.: Multi-agent systems for real time adaptive resource management. In: Industrial Agents: Emerging Applications of Software Agents in Industry (Invited Chapter). Elsevier (2014) (in publishing)Google Scholar
- 2.Leitão, P., Barbosa, J., Vrba, P., Skobelev, P., Tsarev, A., Kazanskaia, D.: Multi-agent system approach for the strategic planning in ramp-up production of small lots. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2013), October 13-16, 2013, Manchester, UK, pp. 4743–4748 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Tsarev, A., Kazanskaia, D., Skobelev, P., Kozhevnikov, S., Larukhin, V., Shepilov, Y.: Knowledge-driven adaptive production management based on real-time user feedback and ontology updates. In: Proceedings of the EEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2013), October 13-16, 2013, Manchester, UK, pp. 4755–4759 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.De Bra, P., Aroyo, L., Chepegin, V.: The next big thing: Adaptive web-based systems. Journal of Digital Information 5(1) (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Chepegin, V., Perales, F., de la Maza, S.: CREATE Software architecture (2012). https://itea3.org/project/workpackage/document/download/862/10020-CREATE-WP-2-D21Architecture.pdf
- 6.Marin, C., Moench, L., Leitao, P., Vrba, P., Kazanskaia, D., Chepegin, V., Liu, L., Mehandjiev, N.: A conceptual architecture based on intelligent services for manufacturing support systems. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2013), October 13-16, 2013, Manchester, UK, pp. 4749–4754 (2013)Google Scholar