Design of Disaster Collection and Analysis System Using Crowd Sensing and Beacon Based on Hadoop Framework
Currently, disaster data is collected by using site-based, limited regional collection. In this study, a system that collects location information of users that have a mobile device is proposed. The proposed system collects real-time disaster data by using crowd sensing, a user-involved sensing technology. In order to quickly and accurately determine a large amount of unstructured data, among big data frameworks, the Hadoop framework is applied as it efficiently sorts a large amount of data. Also, to enable fast local evacuation alert for users, a beacon-based ad-hoc routing interface was designed As an integrated interface of the proposed systems, a hybrid app based on HTML5, which uses JSON syntax.
KeywordsCrowd sensing Big data Beacon Disaster Calamity Warning system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Framework Act on the Management of Disasters and SafetyGoogle Scholar
- 2.Hyeon-Cheol, S.: Improvement of Disaster Management System in Korea: The Institute for the Future of State (May 2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Korea Meteorological Administration: Mid-to-Long-Term Policy Development for Improved Meteorological Service (October 2011)Google Scholar
- 4.National Emergency Management: Plan for Mid-to-Long-Term Research and Development Against Earthquakes and Tsunamis (April 2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Jang, K.: Choi: Big Data-based Convergence Service Industry Creation: Science & Technology Policy Institute. Policy Research 2013–20, 210–214 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Jang, Kim: Main policy and suggestions for Big Data-based Convergence Service Industry Creation; Science & Technology Policy 192, 4–13 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Wearherplanet. http://www.weatherplanet.co.kr/about/
- 8.Sang-Woo, B.: Implementation of integrated systems for forest disaster management. The Korea Contents Association: The Journal of the Korea Contents Association 12(2), 73–77 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.BIGDATA Strategy Forum: Data analysis for a better future, National Information Society Agency (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Ho-Jung, C.: Mobile CrowdSensing: Korea Internet Conference, TRACK J1-2 (2014)Google Scholar
- 15.KB Financial Group Management Institute, KB Vitamin knowledge, vol. 94 (2014)Google Scholar