Storage Database System in the Cloud Data Processing on the Base of Consolidation Technology
In this article we were studying the types of architectures for cloud processing and storage of data, data consolidation and enterprise storage. Special attention is given to the use of large data sets in computational process. It was shown, that based on the methods of theoretical analysis and experimental study of computer systems architectures, including heterogeneous, special techniques of data processing, large volumes of information models relevant architectures, methods of optimization software for the heterogeneous systems, it is possible to ensure the integration of computer systems to provide computations with very large data sets.
KeywordsDatabase system Cloud computing Cosolidation technology Hybrid cloud Distributed system Centralized databases Federated databases IBM DB2 DBMS Vmware Virtual server SMP MPP Virtual processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bogdanov, A., Lwin, T.K.: (Myanmar)/ Storage database in cloud processing. In: The 6th International Conference “Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education” will be held at the Laboratory of Information Technologies (LIT) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) on 30 June - 5 July 2014 in DubnaGoogle Scholar
- 2.Technical Details Architecture cloud data processing and storage . http://www.seagate.com/ru/ru/tech-insights/cloud-compute-and-cloud-storage-architecture-master-ti/
- 3.Bogdanov, A.: Private cloud vs Personal supercomputer, Distributed computing andGRID technologies in science and education, JINR, Dubna, 2012 Advanced high performance algorithms for data processing, - Computational science ICCS-2004, PolandGoogle Scholar
- 4.Bogdanov, A.: The methodology of Application development for hybrid architectures. Computer technologies and applications (4), 543 – 547 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Bogdanov, A.V., Stankova, E.N., Lin, T.K.: Distributed databases. SPb.: ``LETI’’, pp. 39–43 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Bogdanov, A.V., Kyaw lwin, T., Stankova, E.: Using Distributed Database System and Consolidation Resources of Data Server Consolidation. In: Computer Science and Information Technology International Conference, pp. 290–294. Armenia, September 23–27, 2013Google Scholar
- 7.Bogdanov, A.V., Lwin, T.K., Naing, Y.M.: Database Consolidation used for Private Cloud. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference GRID 2012, Dubna, July 16–21, 2012Google Scholar
- 8.Bogdanov, A.V., Lin, T.K.: Database technology for system integration of heterogeneous systems and scientific computing. Proceedings of ETU ``LETI’’ (4), 21–24 (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Babu, S.: Automated control in cloud computing: challenges and opportunities. In: Babu, S., Chase, J., Parekh, S.(eds.) 1st workshop on Automated control for datacenters and clouds, pp. 13–18 (2009). doi: 10.1145/1555271.1555275