ITSM ProcessGuide – A Process Guidance System for IT Service Management
Process Guidance aims at increasing the process model understanding and effective and efficient process execution. In this paper we present the context, design, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of a Process Guidance System instantiation in an organizational setting. The system is used to support the IT Service Management processes within the case company. It is used productively in the case company of this research and this article describes how the system’s features are designed for the evaluation.
KeywordsProcess guidance Longitudinal study Organizational evaluation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tan, W.-G., Cater-Steel, A., Toleman, M.: Implementing IT service management: a case study focussing on critical success factors. Journal of Computer Information Systems 50, 1–12 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Morana, S., Schacht, S., Scherp, A., Maedche, A.: Designing a Process Guidance System to Support User’s Business Process Compliance. In: ICIS 2014 Proceedings (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Silver, M.: Decisional Guidance. Broadening the Scope. Advances in Management Information Systems 6, 90–119 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Peffers, K., Rothenberger, M., Tuunanen, T., Vaezi, R.: Design Science Research Evaluation. In: Hutchison, D., et al. (eds.) Design Science Research in Information Systems. LNCS, vol. 7286, pp. 398–410. Springer, Heidelberg (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Gregor, S.: The nature of theory in information systems. MIS Q 30, 611–642 (2006)Google Scholar