A Benchmark Suite for Hybrid Systems Reachability Analysis
Since about two decades, formal methods for continuous and hybrid systems enjoy increasing interest in the research community. A wide range of analysis techniques were developed and implemented in powerful tools. However, the lack of appropriate benchmarks make the testing, evaluation and comparison of those tools difficult. To support these processes and to ease exchange and repeatability, we present a manifold benchmark suite for the reachability analysis of hybrid systems. Detailed model descriptions, classification schemes, and experimental evaluations help to find the right models for a given purpose.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Althoff, M., Frehse, G.: Benchmarks of the Workshop on Applied Verification of Continuous and Hybrid Systems (ARCH) (2014). http://cps-vo.org/group/ARCH/benchmarks
- 3.Ben Makhlouf, I., Diab, H., Kowalewski, S.: Safety verification of a controlled cooperative platoon under loss of communication using zonotopes. In: Proc. of ADHS 2012, pp. 333–338. IFAC-PapersOnLine (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Benchmarks of continuous and hybrid systems. ths.rwth-aachen.de/research/hypro/benchmarks-of-continuous-and-hybrid-systems/
- 7.Collins, P., Bresolin, D., Geretti, L., Villa, T.: Computing the evolution of hybrid systems using rigorous function calculus. In: Proc. of ADHS 2012, pp. 284–290. IFAC-PapersOnLine (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Fränzle, M., Herde, C., Ratschan, S., Schubert, T., Teige, T.: Efficient solving of large non-linear arithmetic constraint systems with complex Boolean structure. Journal on Satisfiability, Boolean Modeling and Computation 1, 209–236 (2007)Google Scholar
- 12.Gao, S.: Computable Analysis, Decision Procedures, and Hybrid Automata: A New Framework for the Formal Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems. Ph.D. thesis, Carnegie Mellon University (2012)Google Scholar
- 14.HyCreate: A tool for overapproximating reachability of hybrid automata. http://stanleybak.com/projects/hycreate/hycreate.html
- 15.Izhikevich, E.: Dynamical Systems in Neuroscience. MIT Press (2007)Google Scholar