VVSHOP - The Vinho Verde Electronic Retailers Directory Revisited
VVSHOP is an Information System based on a unified system of different wine brands with Denomination of Origin from the Vinho Verde Region. VVSHOP System was developed and implemented in accordance with a set of concepts associated with the integration of different electronic retailers, e-tailers, located in different countries, in a directory available through the Internet, with different forms of interface, particularly through the maps provided by Google (Google Maps). The system allows for automatic processing of information associated with management of the wine producers and their brands, linking them to other existing in the back office system, and articulated by a set of applications that facilitate interaction among system components like the producers, the products, the entity that certifies Vinho Verde and their worldwide electronic retailers.
KeywordsElectronic retailers e-tailers e-commerce wine brands Google Maps
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sinton, P.: Virtual Vineyard Swallows Up Wine.com Palo Alto firm wanted Napa company’s name (1999), http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/VirtualVineyard-Swallows-Up-Wine-com-Palo-Alto-2907139.php (obtained in September 9, 2014)
- 2.EGP- Centro de Estudos da Escola de Gestão do Porto da Universidade do Porto, Concepção de um Modelo Logístico para a Distribuição via Internet de Vinhos Verdes nos mercados EUA e Alemanha (2006) Google Scholar
- 3.Strauss, J., Frost, R.: E-Marketing, 5th edn. Pearson/Prentice Hall (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Anand, S.S., Mobasher, B.: Intelligent Techniques for Web Personalization. Springer, USA (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Reis, et al.: VVSHOP - O Directório de Retalhistas Electrónicos da Região dos Vinhos Verdes. In: CAPSI 2006, Aveiro, Portugal (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.CVRVV, Número de produtores de vinho verde (2014), http://www.vinhoverde.pt/pt/recursos/estatistica/graficos.asp (retrieved on August 20, 2014)
- 7.Declarativa, WAM - Web Application Maker (2012), http://www.declarativa.com/wam/ (obtained in September 09, 2014)
- 8.Reis et al.: As Marcas no Portal da Região dos Vinhos Verdes. In: CAPSI 2005, Bragança, Portugal (2005) Google Scholar
- 9.Reis et al.: The e-Verde portal - putting the Vinho Verde circuit on the web, from vineyards to consumers. In: XXVI World Wine and Vine Congress (OIV), Adelaide, Australia (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Delone, W., McLean, E.: The DeLone and McLean Model of Information Systems Success: A Ten-Year Update 2003. Jornal of Management Information Systems 19(4) (Spring 2003)Google Scholar