Fuzzy Modeling and Control of Centrifugal Compressor Used in Gas Pipelines Systems
Respond to changing technology industrial installations, this work propose solutions to the modeling and control problems in industrial processes with the use of new approaches. The objective of this work is the use of fuzzy techniques in modeling and control in the study of gas compression system instability. The obtained results show clearly how the main dynamic characteristics, in our examined compression system, are reproduced using the proposed fuzzy model, allowing better performance during its control synthesis operation.
KeywordsGas compression system surge phenomena centrifugal compressor exploitation instability fuzzy modeling fuzzy control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Greitzer, E.M., Moore, F.K.: A Theory of Post-Stall Transients in Axial Compression Systems: Part II – Applications. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, paper 85-GT-172 (1985)Google Scholar
- Ahmed, H., Daoudi, A., Guemana, M.: SCADA for Surge Control: Using a SCADA network to handle surge control in gas suppression systems in pipelines. Control Global | Process Automation Technologies Journal, ISA Transactions 24(3), 69–71 (2011)Google Scholar
- Ahmed, H., Daoudi, A., Laroussi, K.: Modelling and control of surge in centrifugal compression based on fuzzy rule system. Studies in Informatics and Control (SIC) 19(4), 347–356 (2010)Google Scholar
- Ahmed, H., Guemana, M., Daoudi, A.: Spectral analysis approach applied to the vibrations detection and isolation in centrifugal pump used in petroleum industry. In: 5th International Congress on Technical Diagnostics, Didactics Center, AGH Univeristy of Science and Technology, Kraków, Poland, September 3-5 (2012)Google Scholar
- Guemana, M., Aissani, S., Hafaifa, A.: Use a new calibration method for gas pipelines: An advanced method improves calibrating orifice flowmeters while reducing maintenance costs. Hydrocarbon Processing Journal 90(8), 63–68 (2011)Google Scholar
- Guemana, M., Aissani, S., Hafaifa, A.: Flow measurement and control in gas pipeline system using intelligent sonic nozzle sensor. Studies in Informatics and Control (SIC) 20(2), 85–96 (2011)Google Scholar