Part of the ERCOFTAC Series book series (ERCO, volume 20)
Simulation and Modeling of Turbulent Jet Noise
Jet noise reduction remains an important long-range goal in commercial and military aviation.
KeywordsLarge Eddy Simulation Proper Orthogonal Decomposition Linear Stability Theory Active Noise Control Parabolized Stability Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Cavalieri, A.V.G., Jordan, P., Colonius, T., Gervais, Y.: Wavepackets in the velocity field of turbulent jets. AIAA Paper 2012–2115 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Brès, G.A., Nichols, J.W., Lele, S.K., Ham, F.E.: Towards best practices for jet noise predictions with unstructured large eddy simulations. AIAA Paper 2012–2965 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Rodríguez, D., Sinha, A., Brès, G.A., Colonius, T.: Parabolized stability equation models in turbulent supersonic jets. AIAA Paper 2012–2117 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Rodríguez, D., Sinha, A., Brès, G.A., Colonius, T.: Acoustic field associated with parabolized stability equation models in turbulent jets. AIAA Paper 2013–2279 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Towne, A., Colonius, T.: Improved parabolization of the euler equations. AIAA Paper 2013–2171 (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Appelö, D., Inkman, M., Hagstrom, T., Colonius, T.: Hermite methods for aeroacoustics: Recent progress. AIAA Paper 2011–2757 (2011)Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015