Determining the Customer Satisfaction in Automobile Sector Using the Intuitionistic Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process
Customer satisfaction is an important factor sustaining the business and its further development of the organization. To retain the customer is one of the important task in production industries. In these days of high competition customer satisfaction is very much essential, but uncertainty creeps. Analytical hierarchy process (AHP) is an important theory in the decision making problem. In this work we are combining Intuitionistic Fuzzy Analytical Process (IFAHP).The intuitionistic fuzzy set is able to give a very good outcome on uncertainty, and vagueness. Therefore the objective of the work is using Intuitionistic fuzzy analytical hierarchy process (IFAHP) to determine the customer satisfaction.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Abdullah, L., Jaafar, S., Imran: Intuitionistic fuzzy analytic hierarchy process approach in ranking of human capital indicator. Journal of Applied Science 3(1), 423–429 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Catak, F.O., Karabas, S., Yildirim, S.: Fuzzy analitical hierarchy based dbms selection in turikish national identity card management project. IJIST 4(2), 212–224 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Waligora, J., Walligora, R.: Measuring customer satisfaction and loyalty in the automotive industry, aarhus school of business, Denmark, Faculty of business performance management. Journal of Marketing 43(6), 55–69 (2007)Google Scholar
- 12.Sonne, A.M.: Determinants of customer satisfaction with professional service-a study of consultant services. Journal of Marketing 41(2), 159–171 (1999)Google Scholar
- 13.Atanassov, K., Szmidt, E., Kacprzyk, J.: On intuitionistic fuzzy pairs. Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 19(3), 1–13 (2013)Google Scholar