A Hybrid PSO Model for Solving Continuous p-median Problem
p-Median problem is one of the most applicable problem in the areas of supply chain management and operation research. There are various versions of these problems. Continuous p-median is one of them where the facility points and the demand points lie in an ’n’ dimensional hyperspace. It has been proved that this problem is NP-complete and most of the algorithms that have been defined are mere approximations. In this paper, we present a meta-heuristic based approach that calculates the median points given a set of demand points with arbitrary demands. The algorithm is a combination of genetic algorithms, particle swarm optimization and a number of novel techniques that aims to further improve the result. The algorithm is tested on known data sets as and we show’s its performance in comparison to other known algorithms applied on the same problem.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gudehus, T., Kotzab, H.: Comprehensive logistics. Springer (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Wesolowsky, G.O.: The weber problem: History and perspectives. Computers & Operations Research (1993)Google Scholar
- 3.Rosing, K.: Towards the solution of the (generalised) multi-Weber problem. Economisch Geografisch Instituut, Erasmus Universiteit (1990)Google Scholar
- 5.Talbi, E.G.: Metaheuristics: from design to implementation, vol. 74. John Wiley & Sons (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Van Laarhoven, P.J., Aarts, E.H.: Simulated annealing. Springer (1987)Google Scholar
- 7.Goldberg, D.E.: Genetic algorithms. Pearson Education India (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Glover, F., Laguna, M.: Tabu search. Springer (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Kennedy, J.: Particle swarm optimization. In: Encyclopedia of Machine Learning, pp. 760–766. Springer (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Weiszfeld, E.: Sur le point pour lequel la somme des distances de n points donnés est minimum. Tohoku Math. J. 43(355-386), 2 (1937)Google Scholar
- 11.Eberhart, R.C., Shi, Y.: Particle swarm optimization: developments, applications and resources. In: Proceedings of the 2001 Congress on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 1, pp. 81–86. IEEE (2001)Google Scholar
- 15.Shi, Y., Eberhart, R.: A modified particle swarm optimizer. In: The 1998 IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation Proceedings. IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, pp. 69–73. IEEE (1998)Google Scholar
- 17.Beasley, J.E.: Or-library: distributing test problems by electronic mail. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 1069–1072 (1990)Google Scholar
- 21.Brito, J., Martínez, F.J., Moreno, J.A.: Particle swarm optimization for the continuous p-median problem. In: 6th WSEAS International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Man-Machine Systems and Cybernetics, CIMMACS, pp. 14–16. Citeseer (2007)Google Scholar