A Fast Plain Copy-Move Detection Algorithm Based on Structural Pattern and 2D Rabin-Karp Rolling Hash
Image forgery detection problem is challenging and important for many years. One of the most frequently used type of forgery is copying and pasting content within the same image or copy-move. Copy-move forgery detection has become one of the most actively researched topics in blind image forensics. We propose a novel plain copy-move detection algorithm using structural pattern and two-dimensional Rabin-Karp rolling hash. The novelty of proposed method is zero false negative error and high execution speed for large images. We also present the results of quality and speed investigations of the proposed algorithm, which depend on structural pattern construction type.
KeywordsForgery Copy-move detection Structural pattern Rabin-Karp rolling hash
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Fridrich, J., Soukal, D., Lukas, J.: Detection of copy–move forgery in digital images. In: Proceedings of Digital Forensic Research Workshop, pp. 55–61 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, J., Feng, Z., Su, Y.: A new approach for detecting copy-move forgery in digital images. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Communication Systems, pp. 362–366 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Dybala, B., Jennings, B., Letscher, D.: Detecting filtered cloning in digital images. In: Proceedings of the Workshop on Multimedia and Security, pp. 43–50 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Huang, H., Guo, W., Zhang, Y.: Detection of copy-move forgery in digital images using SIFT algorithm. In: Proceedings of the Pacific-Asia Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application, pp. 272–276 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Cormen, T.H., Leiserson, C.E., Rivest, R.L.: Introduction to Algorithms (1990)Google Scholar