A Novel Adaptive Web Service Selection Algorithm Based on Ant Colony Optimization for Dynamic Web Service Composition
Trust degree and quality of service are nonfunctional properties of component service. In dynamic web service composition, trust degree is variable. It can be changed according to execution logs. In this paper we establish a novel model of dynamic web service composition based on variable trust degree and quality of service. Then we propose one adaptive ant colony optimization algorithm to solve this multi-objective optimization problem. In the final, a case study shows that the proposed algorithm can find more Pareto solution than the traditional ant colony optimization algorithm. And the results also prove that our novel algorithm has higher efficiency than the traditional one.
Keywordsstrust degree Pareto solution adaptive ant colony optimization algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Qu, Y., Lin, C., Wang, Y., Shan, Z.: QoS-aware Composite Service Selection in Grids. The Fifth International Conference on Grid and Cooperative Computing, pp. 458–465 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Jin, H., Chen, H., Lv, Z., Ning, X.: QoS Optimizing Model and Solving for Composite Service in CGSP Job Manager. Journal of Computer 28, 578–588 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, C., Cheng, B., Chen, J.: A Web Service Performance Evaluation Approach Based on Users Experience. In: IEEE International Conference on Web Service, pp. 734–735 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, Y.T., Anne, H.H., Zeng, L.Z.: QoS Computation and Policing in Dynamic Web Services selection. In: Proc. WWW 2004, pp. 66–73. ACM, New York (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Gao, C., Wang, J., Dong, Z.: Searching trust path model based on ant colony algorithm. Computer Engineering and Applications, 131–133 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Han, H., Hao, Z., Wu, C., Yong, Q.: The convergence speed of ant colony optimization. Chinese Journal of Computers 30, 1344–1353 (2007)Google Scholar
- 10.Fang, Q., Peng, X., Liu, Q.: A Global QoS Optimizing Web Services Selection Algorithm based on MOACO for Dynamic Web Service Composition. In: International Forum on Information Technology and Applications, pp. 37–42 (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, C., Sen, S., Chen, J.: Genetic algorithm on Web services selection supporting QoS. Chinese Journal of Computers 29, 1029–1037 (2006)Google Scholar
- 13.Zhu, R., Wang, H., Feng, D.: Trustworthy services selection based on preference recommendation. Journal of Software 22, 853–864 (2011)Google Scholar
- 14.Dai, G., Wang, Y.: Trust-aware Component Service Selection Algorithm in Service Composition. In: International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology, pp. 613–618 (2009)Google Scholar
- 15.Wang, Y., Vassileva, J.: A review on trust and reputation for Web service selection. In: Proc. 27th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, pp. 25–32 (2007)Google Scholar