Hypergraph Acyclicity and Propositional Model Counting
- 903 Downloads
We show that the propositional model counting problem #SAT for CNF-formulas with hypergraphs that allow a disjoint branches decomposition can be solved in polynomial time. We show that this class of hypergraphs is incomparable to hypergraphs of bounded incidence cliquewidth which were the biggest class of hypergraphs for which #SAT was known to be solvable in polynomial time so far. Furthermore, we present a polynomial time algorithm that computes a disjoint branches decomposition of a given hypergraph if it exists and rejects otherwise. Finally, we show that some slight extensions of the class of hypergraphs with disjoint branches decompositions lead to intractable #SAT, leaving open how to generalize the counting result of this paper.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Booth, K., Lueker, G.: Testing for the consecutive ones property, interval graphs, and graph planarity using PQ-tree algorithms. Journal of Computer and System Sciences 13(3), 335–379 (1976), http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022000076800451 CrossRefzbMATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- 3.Brault-Baron, J.: A Negative Conjunctive Query is Easy if and only if it is Beta-Acyclic. In: Computer Science Logic, 26th International Workshop/21st Annual Conference of the EACSL, pp. 137–151 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Flum, J., Grohe, M.: Parameterized Complexity Theory. Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Gottlob, G., Pichler, R.: Hypergraphs in Model Checking: Acyclicity and Hypertree-Width versus Clique-Width. SIAM Journal on Computing 33(2) (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Miklós, Z.: Understanding Tractable Decompositions for Constraint Satisfaction. Ph.D. thesis. University of Oxford (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Paulusma, D., Slivovsky, F., Szeider, S.: Model Counting for CNF Formulas of Bounded Modular Treewidth. In: 30th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, STACS 2013, pp. 55–66 (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.Roth, D.: On the hardness of approximate reasoning. Artificial Intelligence 82(1-2), 273–302 (1996), http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0004370294000921 CrossRefMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- 15.Slivovsky, F.: Personal communication (2014)Google Scholar
- 16.Slivovsky, F., Szeider, S.: Model Counting for Formulas of Bounded Clique-Width. In: Cai, L., Cheng, S.-W., Lam, T.-W. (eds.) ISAAC 2013. LNCS, vol. 8283, pp. 677–687. Springer, Heidelberg (2013)Google Scholar