Company Process Support by Software Systems: Research in Small Software Companies in the Czech Republic
The aim of this paper is to introduce the results of a survey which focuses on the state of company process support by software systems in small software companies in the Czech Republic. The survey includes various processes from software development to other areas of company activities, e.g. human resources, finance, quality management, or utilities. The survey results show that two thirds of respondents are not satisfied with the current state of company process support.
KeywordsCompany processes Small software company Process support by software systems
This paper describes the outcome of a research that has been accomplished as a part of the Research program funded by Internal Grant Agency grant No. IG406013.
- 1.Ambler SW (2009) Agile practices survey results: July 2009. Ambysoft [online]. http://www.ambysoft.com/surveys/practices2009.html
- 2.Ambler SW (2011) 2011 IT project success rates survey results. Ambysoft [online]. http://www.ambysoft.com/surveys/success2011.html
- 3.Ambler SW (2012) Surveys exploring the current state of information technology practices. Ambysoft [online]. http://www.ambysoft.com/surveys/
- 6.Nalbant S (2004) An information system for streamlining software development process. Turk J Electr Eng Comput Sci 12:97–106Google Scholar
- 7.Rossman B (2010) Application lifecycle management—activities, methodologies, disciplines, tools, benefits, ALM tools and products. Newstead, Australia. Tebbo. ISBN: 978-1742446646Google Scholar
- 8.Software Engineering Institute (2011) CMMI Version 1.3 Information Center. Carnegie Mellon University [online]. http://www.sei.cmu.edu/cmmi/index.cfm
- 9.VersionOne (2013) 7th Annual State of Agile Development Survey. VersionOne.com. http://www.versionone.com/pdf/7th-Annual-State-of-Agile-Development-Survey.pdf
- 10.WebExpo (2011) Conference WebExpo Prague 2011. WebExpo [online]. http://webexpo.net/prague2011/