Digital Watermarking Using Modified Techniques in Spectral Domain of Images
Digital watermarking using advanced techniques in spectral domain and pictorially showing the comparisons of importance and efficiency of discrete fourier transform and discrete cosine transform in spectral domain of digital watermarking is mainly reflected in this paper. The proposed technique will produce more efficient output but under certain specifications. The comparisons of various transforms are essentially performed and contemplated for better results .The features of the digital world lead to economical changes such as cheap distribution and also serious risks in simplifying unauthorized copying and distribution. So, there is an immediate requirement for a well-established and advanced technique for digital watermarking.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kim, J., Won, S., Zeng, W., Soohong: Copyright protection of vector map using digital watermarking in spatial domain content. In: 2011 7th International conference on Multimedia and its Applications (December 2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Syed, E.: Final Report of Digital Watermarking. University of Texas at Arlington (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Ingemar, J.: Cox: Digital watermarking and steganography. Morgan Kaufmann, Burlington (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Frank, Y.: Shih: Digital watermarking and steganography: fundamentals and techniques. Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Brown, L.G.: A Survey of Image Registration Techniques. ACM Computing Surveys, 325–376 (1992)Google Scholar
- 7.Bracewell, R.N.: The Fourier Transformations and its Applications. McGrawHill, NewYork (1986)Google Scholar