A Novel Improved Discrete ABC Algorithm for Manpower Scheduling Problem in Remanufacturing
Remanufacturing technique is a widely used approach in modern industries. But the very first step of this technique is disassembling. This disassembling operation requires an efficient employee pool and their allocation to several steps of disassembling. In this paper, we have proposed a improved ABC algorithm that can be used to solve the manpower scheduling problem for the disassembling operation in remanufacturing industry. We test this algorithm on several instances along with some existing state-of-art algorithms. The results prove the efficiency of this algorithm to solve manpower scheduling problem in remanufacturing.
KeywordsRemanufacturing Man-power scheduling Artificial Bee Colony algorithm ID-ABC
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Remanufacturing, link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remanufacturing
- 2.The Remanufacturing institute, link: http://reman.org/AboutReman_main.htm
- 7.Joseph, A., Egon, B., Daniel, Z.: The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job-shop Scheduling. Management Science 34(3) (March 1988) (printed in USA)Google Scholar
- 8.Goldberg, D.E.: Genetic Algorithms in search. Addison-Wesley (1994)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, J., Pan, Q., Xie, S., Wang, S.: A hybrid artificial bee colony algorithm for flexible job shop scheduling problems. Int. J. of Computers, Communications & Control VI(2), 286–296 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Karaboga, D., Gorkemli, B., Ozturk, C., Karaboga, N.: A comprehensive survey: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm and applications. Artificial Intelligence Review, 1–37 (2012)Google Scholar