Comparative Analysis of Evaluation Algorithms for Decision-Making in Transport Logistics
The analysis of existing methods and approaches for solving transport logistics problems was performed in this paper, particularly, for optimal choice of transport company. In the working process the complex of decision making criteria was formed and the hierarchical structure of decision support system (DSS) for corresponding tasks was made. Thereby the list of different-type methods (classical and fuzzy) for synthesis of developed DSS was defined. A comparative analysis of the application of fuzzy analytic hierarchy process and the method based on fuzzy inference was held for synthesis DSS for the optimal choice of transport company. The final results prove the effectiveness and reasonability of using fuzzy modeling in problems of transport logistics.
Keywordsfuzzy AHP fuzzy inference system decision support system transport logistics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ross, T.J.: Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications. Wiley, California (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Kondratenko, V.Y., Yatsenko, V.S.: Object-Oriented Models for the Synthesis of Intelligent Systems with Fuzzy Logic. In: Proceedings of the Odessa National Polytechnic University, vol. 26(4), pp. 44–52 (2006) (In Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 3.Mirotin, L.B.: Transport Logistics. Publishing House Examen, Moscow (2005) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Messarovich, M.D., Macko, D., Takahara, Y.: Theory of Hierarchical Multilevel Systems. Academic Press, New York (1970)Google Scholar
- 7.Yager, R., Filev, D.: Essential of Fuzzy Modeling and Control. Wiley, New York (1994)Google Scholar
- 8.Zimmerman, H.J.: Fuzzy Set Theory. Kluwer, Boston (1991)Google Scholar
- 10.Babuska, R., Verbruggen, H.B.: A New Identification Method for Linguistic Fuzzy Models. In: International Conference FUZZ-IEEE/IFES, Yokohama, pp. 905–912 (1995)Google Scholar
- 11.Stroh, M.B.: A Practical Guide to Transportation and Logistics. Logistics Network Inc., Boston (2006)Google Scholar
- 12.Kondratenko, Y.P., Encheva, S.B., Sidenko, I.V.: Synthesis of Intelligent Decision Support Systems for Transport Logistic. In: IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, Prague, pp. 642–646 (2011)Google Scholar
- 16.Saaty, T.: Decision Making Hierarchy Analysis Method. Radio and Communication, Moscow (1993) (in Russian) Google Scholar
- 18.Narasimha, B., Chen, N.: Effect of Imprecision in Specification of Pair-wise Comparisons on Ranking of Alternatives using Fuzzy AHP. In: AMCIS, Boston, pp. 238–243 (2001)Google Scholar
- 21.Kondratenko, Y.P., Sidenko, I.V.: Decision-Making and Fuzzy Estimation of Quality Level for Cargo Delivery. In: Proceeding of the 2nd World Conference on Soft Computing, Baku, pp. 418–423 (2012)Google Scholar