Possibility of Analysis of "Big Data" of Kabuki Play in 19th Century Using the Mathematical Model of Hit Phenomena
Kabuki was a popular entertainment in the Edo period in the 19th century from the 17th century. Kabuki in the Edo period was different from standing position as a traditional performing arts in modern. Methods of mathematical models in Nowadays has been selected topics in SNS through the Internet, they do not exist in the Edo period. In order to perform the calculation and measurement of popular artists of the Edo period, we were subject to publication of the paper medium is the only media at the time (Ukiyoe, poem, haiku,book) to there. With this approach, the study of past popular actor, with respect to the reputation of masterpiece can be also from the perspective of current.
KeywordsHit phenomena Stochastic process Kabuki Senryu Ukiyo-e
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Leiter, S.L.: A Kabuki reader: History and performance, pp. 3–359. ME Sharpe Inc. (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Edo Kabuki Ukiyo-e for Bigdata database, http://data.linkedopendata.jp/storage/f/2013-08-30T04%3A47%3A01.086Z/edokabukirefernces.pdf
- 4.Library and Art Gallery and Museum and database of Ukiyo-e subject of investigation, http://data.linkedopendata.jp/storage/f/2013-08-30T05%3A05%3A52.332Z/library-and-art-gallery-and-museum-and-database-of-ukiyo.pdf
- 5.Matsumura, F., Kobayashi, I., Kato, F., Kamura, T., Ohmukai, I., Takeda, H.: Producing and Consuming Linked Open Data on Art with a Local Community. In: Sequeda, J.F., Harth, A., Hartig, O. (eds.) Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Kawahata, Y., Genda, E., Ishii, A.: Revenue Prediction of Music Concerts Using the Mathematical Model of Hit Phenomena. In: ICBAKE 2013 (unpublished 2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Ishiil, A., Ota, S., Koguchi, H., Uchiyama, K.: Quantitative analysis of social popularity for Japanase pop girl group AKB48 using mathematical model for hit phenona. In: ICBAKE 2013 (unpublished 2013)Google Scholar