Network Shogi Environment with Discussion Support after Games
Japanese chess called shogi is the most complex variant of chess-like games. Several services are provided to play shogi on the Internet, but they do not provide enough functions for kansousen, which is a reviewing discussion session after games. SAKURA, a network shogi environment developed by us, provides supports for kansousen.
KeywordsShogi Network Game Community Discussion Support
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Russel, J., Cohn, R. (eds.): Shogi. Book on Demand Ltd. (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Shogi Club 24, http://www.shogidojo.com/
- 3.81 Dojo, http://81dojo.com/
- 4.Tarumi, H., Hiraga, Y., Hayashi, T.: Groupware Support for Kansousen of Shogi. In: Proceedings of Fifth International Conference on Collaboration Technologies, IPSJ, pp. 58–59 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Yamamoto, K., et al.: Database Support for Shogi Learners. In: Proceedings of 2012 Fourth IEEE International Conference on Digital Game and Intelligent Toy Enhanced Learning, pp. 126–128. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar