Holomorphic Factorization for the Solution Operators for Hyperbolic Equations
In this paper the LP-regularity results for the linear hyperbolic Cauchy problem will be discussed and improved in a number of important cases. In particular, we will establish the sharp regularity results for a class of strictly hyperbolic equations in R 1+3. The methods are based on deriving the LP-estimates for Fourier integral operators and the analysis of the singularities of the corresponding wave fronts.
KeywordsPhase Function Hyperbolic Equation Lagrangian Submanifold Holomorphic Extension Lagrangian Manifold
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.E. Björk, Rings of Differential Operators,North-Holland Publ. Co., Amsterdam, New York, Oxford, 1979. Google Scholar
- J.J. Duistermaat, Fourier integral operators, Birkhäuser, Boston, 1996. Google Scholar
- L. Hörmander, The analysis of linear partial differential operators. Vols. III—IV, Springer-Verlag, New York, Berlin, 1985. Google Scholar
- S. Lojasiewicz, Introduction to complex analytic geometry, Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 1991. Google Scholar
- D.H. Phong, Regularity of Fourier integral operators, Proc. Int. Congress Math., 862–874 (1994), Zürich, Switzerland.Google Scholar
- M. Ruzhansky, Analytic Fourier integral operators, Monge-Ampère equation and holomorphic factorization, Archiv der Mathematik, to appear.Google Scholar
- M. Ruzhansky, Singular fibrations with affine fibers, to appear.Google Scholar
- M. Ruzhansky, On the sharpness of Seeger-Sogge-Stein orders, Dept. of Math., Utrecht University, Tech. Report 1027, 1997.Google Scholar