A Note on Boundedness of Operators in Grand Grand Morrey Spaces
In this note we introduce grand grand Morrey spaces, in the spirit of the grand Lebesgue spaces.We prove a kind of reduction lemma which is applicable to a variety of operators to reduce their boundedness in grand grand Morrey spaces to the corresponding boundedness in Morrey spaces. As a result of this application, we obtain the boundedness of the Hardy-Littlewood maximal operator and Calderón–Zygmund operators in the framework of grand grand Morrey spaces.
KeywordsMorrey spaces maximal operator Hardy-Littlewood maximal operator Calderón–Zygmund operator.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Duoandikoetxea, Fourier Analysis. Graduate Studies, Amer. Math. Soc., 2001.Google Scholar
- A. Fiorenza, J.M. Rakotoson, Petits espaces de Lebesgue et leurs applications. C.R.A.S. t, 333 (2001), 1–4.Google Scholar
- M. Giaquinta, Multiple integrals in the calculus of variations and non-linear elliptic systems. Princeton Univ. Press, 1983.Google Scholar
- V. Kokilashvili, Weighted problems for operators of harmonic analysis in some Banach function spaces. Lecture course of Summer School and Workshop “Harmonic Analysis and Related Topics” (HART2010), Lisbon, June 21–25, http://www.math. ist.utl.pt/˜hart2010/kokilashvili.pdf, 2010.
- V. Kokilashvili, Singular integrals and strong maximal functions in weighted grand Lebesgue spaces. Jiří Rákosník (ed.): Nonlinear Analysis, Function Spaces and Applications, Proceedings of the Spring School held in Třešt’, September 11–17, 2010, Vol. 9. Czech Academy of Sciences, Mathematical Institute, Praha, 2011. pp. 261–269.Google Scholar
- A. Kufner, O. John, S. Fučik, Function spaces. Noordhoff International Publishing, Leyden; Academia, Prague, 1977.Google Scholar
- H. Rafeiro, N. Samko, S. Samko, Morrey-Campanato spaces: an overview, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications (Birkh¨auser), Vol. Operator Theory, Pseudo- Differential Equations, and Mathematical Physics. (The Vladimir Rabinovich Anniversary Volume), to appear.Google Scholar