- 29 Downloads
In this chapter we discuss nonlinear problems. The focus is on the questions, which parts of the algebra of finite elements can be directly transferred to the nonlinear theory and where the nonlinear theory differs from the linear theory and what are the characteristic features of nonlinear theories.
- 1.Dhatt G, Touzot G, Lefrançois (2012) Finite element method. Wiley, ISTEGoogle Scholar
- 2.Hartmann F (1985) The mathematical foundation of structural mechanics. Springer, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wriggers P (2010) Nonlinear finite element methods. Springer, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- 5.Strang G (2019) Linear algebra and learning from data. Wellesley-Cambridge PressGoogle Scholar
- 6.Hartmann F (2013) Green’s functions and finite elements. Springer, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- 7.Bangerth W, Rannacher R (2003) Adaptive finite element methods for differential equations. Birkhäuser Basel Boston BerlinGoogle Scholar