Literature Analysis and Practical Significance in Cite Space Environment–––Taking the Cultivation of College Students’ Cultural Confidence as an Example
- 28 Downloads
The appearance of Cite Space increases the way for scholars to explore hot issues in the new era. Based on the theoretical basis of Cite Space and its research on the visualization analysis of the literature, this paper combines the cases to reasonably introduce its function of the research literature on the cultivation of college students’ cultural confidence. It can enable readers to know, understand and use Cite Space to draw scientific maps in a short time, and provide case data and other materials for the study of hot issues. Meanwhile, it also explains the practical significance of literature research of Cite Space.
KeywordsCite Space Visualization Literature analysis Practical significance
This paper is the stage achievement of 2017 key project of Humanities and Social Sciences Research of Hubei Provincial Department of Education, “Research on the Influence and Countermeasures of College Cultural Environment on College Students’ Ideological and Political Education” (Project No. 17D014).
- 1.Chen, Y., Chen, C., et al.: The methodological function of cite space knowledge map. Stud. Sci. Sci. 33(02), 242–253 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao, R., Wei, M.: Visualization analysis of think tank construction research based on cite space. J. Chongqing Univ. (Soc. Sci.) 22(03), 122–128 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, J., Chen, S., et al.: The analysis of research hot spot and trend on education based on cite space. Mod. Educ. Technol. 26(02), 5–13 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Qiu, J.: Research progress of domestic think tank: visual analysis based on cite space. Heilongjiang Res. High. Educ. (04), 148–150 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Ren, L., Guo, Q., et al.: Big data visualization analysis of AI literature based on cite space. Comput. Syst. Appl. 27(06), 18–26 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Ma, X., Chen, Y., et al.: Visual analysis of second language acquisition research based on cite space (1970–2014). J. PLA Foreign Lang. Inst. 39(1), 121–129 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Wen, J., Liu, Y.: Review and prospect of China’s social transformation research in the past 40 years – taking CNKI and CSSCI papers as examples. Jianghuai Forum (04), 135–140 (2019)Google Scholar
- 8.Yuan, Z., Xu, Y.: A study on the knowledge map of pragmatics based on CSSCI source journal: analysis and enlightenment. Foreign Lang. Audio Vis. Teach. (04), 72–77 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhao, Y., Wang, X., et al.: Research path and trend analysis of learning analysis technology in domestic big data environment. Mod. Educ. Technol. 29(08), 34–40 (2019)Google Scholar
- 10.Lai, S.: Visual analysis of text data mining of scientific research papers in colleges and universities. J. Guangdong Inst. Pet. Chem. Technol. 29(01), 90–94 (2019)Google Scholar