Design of Agricultural Products Information E-commerce Platform
- 42 Downloads
With the continuous development of Internet e-commerce at home and abroad, people choose to shop their favorite goods through the e-commerce platform. This paper for the sale of agricultural products to build an e-commerce platform, merchants can be on-line trading operations of agricultural products, a good solution to the user and business needs. Agricultural product information sales platform website front use ASP development technology, background using C language programming, database using ACCESS for compilation and storage of valid data. This design details the main methods and steps of the front page design of the agricultural product information e-commerce platform and the back-office design of the administrator, through the demand analysis and feasibility analysis, through the overall design of the system, to form a complete design plan for the agricultural product information sales platform.
KeywordsAgricultural products E-commerce platform Database
This work is supported in part by the PhD startup Foundation Project of JiLin Agricultural Science and Technology University on 2018 and the Digital Agriculture key discipline of JiLin province Foundation.
- 1.Shi, H.: Management Information Systems. Fudan University Press, Shanghai (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Geng, X., Zhang, Y.: ASP.NET Practical Tutorial, 2nd edn. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, B.: Proficient in Integrated Development of Java Web. Electronics Industry Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Z.: Software Engineering, 2nd edn. Dalian University of Technology Press, Dalian (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Sa, S.: Introduction to Database System, 4th edn. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, Z., Li, D., Wang, C.: Database Principle and Application Tutorial. People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, P.: Web Page Production Three Musketeers. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, J., Zhang, X.: Introduction and Practice of ASP.NET Network Development. People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Monthly: E-Commerce World (2015 Issue). Beijing Newspapers and Publications Bureau, January 2015Google Scholar
- 10.Monthly: E-commerce World (2017 Issue 3). Beijing Newspapers and Publications Bureau, March 2017Google Scholar