Competitiveness Advancement Innovation Path of GBA Heterogeneous Service Trade Firms with Entrepreneurial and Innovative Spirit
- 39 Downloads
Based on the bay area economic theory, this paper takes the mechanism of regional agglomeration and metropolitan circle effect as the framework; utilizes humanity-oriented entrepreneurial and innovative spirit as an example to examine the construction and regional agglomeration of GHM-Greater Bay Area (GHM-GBA) being the influence of the development factor upon the regional economic development of heterogeneous service trade export firms. By means of the humanity-oriented entrepreneurial and innovative spirit effect, we construct a specialized level empirical model of the fuzzy association location Corpus-Metaphor-WordNet schema with Markov & Bayesian thought; data mining-radar monitoring software is applied for analysis. The empirical test suggests the main research results of the heterogeneous service trade export enterprises using humanity-oriented entrepreneurial and innovative spirit to improve competitiveness by virtue of three main implementation paths: GHM-GBA drive, regional agglomeration drive and industry clusters drive, based on which a conclusion is drawn with relevant suggestions.
KeywordsGHM-GBA Entrepreneurial & innovative spirit Innovation drive
This research was supported by Northeast Asia Standard Cooperation Project (Guidance for Humane entrepreneurship) (project number: NEASF/WG27); National Business Education Research “13th Five-Year Plan” 2019 Project (Supply Side Reform) Research on the driving mode and path of deep cooperation innovation between business schools and schools under the field, (project number SKJYKT-1912); National Experts Program for Business Service Industry; Planning Project of Foshan City in 2019 (In the background of GHM-GBA, how can Foshan achieve rapid development, project number 2019-GJ090).
- 1.You, Y., Yi, L.: An technological innovation research on statistical work in Big Data era. Int. J. Inf. Manag. Sci. (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng, B.: MAT274 HM 2 Solutions. Mathematical and Statistical Sciences (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Gong, J.: Encyclopedia of Methodology in Data-Mining and Innovation Drive. Zhonghua Press, Hongkong (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.You, Y.: Innovation Drive and Data-Mining. Encyclopedia Press (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.You, Y.: A study on business model innovation of foreign trade service enterprises. Bus. Econ. Manag. 7, 67–71 (2018)Google Scholar