Design and Implementation of KPI Evaluation System
- 41 Downloads
The usual KPI evaluation method adopts manual scoring, which requires a lot of manpower and paper for scoring and statistics. Its scoring process is very complex, complicated, and easy to lose data. It not only consumes a lot of manpower and material resources, but takes a lot of time as well. Sometimes inaccurate calculation causes unnecessary mistakes. Therefore, it is necessary for schools to develop a complete KPI Evaluation System, which is developed with PHP and MySQL database. The system is divided into two modules: foreground and background. The foreground module is divided into Login module, Self-evaluation and Mutual Evaluation module and KPI Evaluation module. In the foreground Login module, the whole school staff needs to log in before the evaluation. After the login, they can carry out self-evaluation and mutual evaluation, and the staff who have administrative positions also need to carry out KPI evaluation. The background module includes the Informant module and the Administrator module. After the administrator logs in to the background, he can manage all modules in the background and save the summary results to an Excel file.
KeywordsEvaluation system KPI PHP MySQL
This work is supported in part by the PhD startup Foundation Project of JiLin Agricultural Science and Technology University on 2018 and the Digital Agriculture key discipline of JiLin province Foundation.
- 1.Wang, L., Yang, X., Wang, J.: Design and implementation hydrological information management system based on MVC framework. In: Proceedings of 2015 World Conference on Control, Electronics and Electrical Engineering (WCEE 2015) (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Niu, Z., Yang, C., Zhang, Y.: A design of cross-terminal web system based on JSON and REST. In: Proceedings of 2014 IEEE 5th International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Cheng, W., Zhang, J., Zhang, B., Yang, R.: A multidisciplinary scientific data sharing system for the polar region. In: Proceedings of 12th International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Applications to Business, Engineering & Science (DCABES 2013) (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou, S.: Distributed dynamic management system based on recurrent neural networks. In: Proceedings of 2018 3rd International Conference on Education, Management and Systems Engineering (EMSE 2018) (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Gu, J.: Construction of evaluation system for high performance scientific research team based on multi value elements coupling. In: Proceedings of 2018 Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Ho, C.-S., Chang, Y.-M.: Behavior risk prediction for psychiatric patients using data mining techniques. In: Proceedings of 2016 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2016) (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Bin, G., Yan, L.: Enhancing deployment architecture for distributed software systems with an active coordination model. In: Proceedings of 2014 IEEE 5th International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhu, H., Wu, H.: Research on web application load testing model. In: Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 2nd Information Technology, Networking, Electronic and Automation Control Conference (ITNEC 2017) (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Sujatha, D., Naveen, C.H.: An approach for mining quantitative association rules. In: Proceedings of 2011 4th IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT 2011), vol. 04 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Dinil, P.: Application of data mining techniques in resources evaluation. In: Proceedings of 2010 Second IITA International Conference on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (IITA-GRS 2010), vol. 1 (2010)Google Scholar