Education of Ideological and Political Course Under the Background of Cloud Computing
- 17 Downloads
Under the rapid development of Internet and computer technology, cloud computing, as a computing method under big data, is becoming a research hot spot at home and abroad. Cloud computing is based on the Internet platform, and uses the currently mature virtualization technology. It can manage and schedule plenty of resources uniformly through the network and provide users with more quality services. Especially, accompanied by the prosperity of communication technologies, Cloud Computing has been taken advantage in the Ideological and political fields in school education. For ideological and political lectures in all kinds of universities, the traditional method is mainly to use SMS, MMS or some simple clients for virtual teaching, but the slightly complex work is difficult to complete. In this case, the original simple system can not have the big data interaction in the modern teaching background, and can not bring a good teacher-student interaction. Thus, it would be much helpful if education department upgraded the original mode of ideological and political course. Obviously, it might be a excellent attempt that rely on Cloud Computing to educate students’ ideology.
KeywordsCloud computing Ideological and political theory course Teaching modes
Fund project: The construction project of School of Marxism and excellent teaching and research team demonstrated by universities of the Ministry of Education (Project approval no.: 17JDSZK042).
- 1.Luan, J., Zhang, A.: The influence of big data application on students’ ideological and political education and countermeasures. Business (49), 61–62 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, R.: Analysis on the innovation of ideological and political education methods from the perspective of big data. Northeast Normal University (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, H.: Construction and practice of practice base system of ideological and political education in colleges and universities based on cloud computing technology. Nan Fang Lun Kan (09), 94–95 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Song, J., Chu, K.: Cloud computing architecture and application. Command Inf. Syst. Technol. (10), 46–50 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Luo, J., Jin, J., et al.: Cloud computing: architecture and key technologies. J. Commun. (7), 3–21 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, X.: Research and application of cloud computing technology. Electron. Meas. Technol. (7), 1–4 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.He, W.: The enlightenment of thinking modes in big data era for the ideological and political education at colleges and universities. J. Kunming Univ. Sci. Technol. (Soc. Sci.) 17(06), 87–91 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Shi, H.: Research on the carrier of ideological and political education in colleges and universities based on internet. Wuhan university of Technology (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, R.: The innovative development of network ideological and political education in the era of big data. Lanzhou University (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Li, D.: Research on moral education practice innovation in colleges and universities in the “Internet+” era. Central China normal University (2017)Google Scholar