Kinematic Analysis of 6-DOF Parallel Robot with Multi-loop Coupling
- 17 Downloads
A multi-loop coupled 6-DOF parallel robot with 3-RSS-PRSS branch type is designed. The kinematics model of the robot is established by vector method, and the kinematics equation is solved. The robot designed not only has the high-speed movement characteristic of DELTA robot, but also has the flexibility characteristic of 6-DOF series robot. The research method of its kinematics position relationship provides reference for kinematics analysis of the same type of robot.
KeywordsParallel robot Configuration design Kinematic analysis
The work was supported by the key projects of natural science research of Anhui province (KJ2017A456) and scientific research project of Huainan Normal University (2019XJYB08, 2017xj86).
- 1.Zhao, F.J., Li, B., Zhang, Y.: Application of robotics in 3C industry. Robot. Appl. 38(1), 24–26 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, G.: Configuration synthesis and analysis of a new type of parallel wrist and theoretical and Experimental Research on its hybrid connection with Delta. Guangdong University of technology (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Huang, Z., Zhao, Y., Zhao, T.: Higher Spatial Organization, pp. 150–158. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, X., Sun, X., Deng, Y.: Kinematic analysis of 4-UPS-RPS spatial 5-DOF parallel mechanism. J. Agric. Mach. 44(8), 257–261 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Mi, S., Jin, Z.: A forward method for solving the position of parallel robot based on Jacobian matrix. J. Yanshan Univ. 35(5), 391–395 (2011)Google Scholar