Intelligent Agriculture - Agricultural Monitoring and Control Management System
- 29 Downloads
In the past, agricultural production was affected by changes in the farming environment and the weather, and production conditions were also changeable. However, with the continuous development of society, the continuous progress of science and technology, the accumulation of means of subsistence, human beings have a new definition of agriculture, and intelligent agriculture will become the development trend of agricultural production in the future. Intelligent agriculture refers to the detection of various important influencing factors in agricultural production, connecting various information through the network, so as to realize the intelligent management, remote monitoring and resource sharing of these factors, improve production and scientific management and control. With the development of the Internet of things (IoT) technology and the great changes in the mobile application market, the present life has gradually developed into a mobile-centered, intelligent and diversified life. People can monitor the status of the field, remotely manage and control the light or water anytime and anywhere through their mobile devices or the Internet. Under this large industry background, in order to expand the application of Internet of things technology in intelligent agriculture and explore the core technology of Internet of things, relying on its three-terminal framework technology: sensor, server and application, the project of “Intelligent agriculture - agricultural monitoring and control management system” based on C/S framework is designed and implemented.
KeywordsInternet of things technology Greenhouse Intelligent control
This work is supported in part by the PhD startup Foundation Project of JiLin Agricultural Science and Technology University on 2018 and the Digital Agriculture key discipline of JiLin province Foundation.
- 3.Information Technology - Data Analytics; Research Conducted at Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth Has Updated Our Knowledge about Data Analytics (Big data analysis applied in agricultural planting layout optimization). Comput. Netw. Commun. (2019)Google Scholar
- 4.Information Technology - Information and Data Platforms; Reports from Shandong Agricultural University Advance Knowledge in Information and Data Platforms (Development and application of big data platform for “Bohai Granary”). Comput. Netw. Commun. (2019)Google Scholar
- 5.Science - Geoscience; Study Results from China Agricultural University Update Understanding of Geoscience (Spatial coding-based approach for partitioning big spatial data in Hadoop). Sci. Lett. (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Science; Studies from Agricultural University of Athens Have Provided New Data on Science (Genomic big data hitting the storage bottleneck). Sci. Lett. (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Y., Wu, H., Li, Q.: Design and simulation of agricultural big data cloud storage system based on the relational database. In: International Conference on Mathematics, Modelling and Simulation Technologies and Applications (MMSTA 2017) (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, J., Wang, G.: Study on key technologies of agricultural information hotspots based on big data analysis. In: Proceedings of the 2016 Joint International Information Technology, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Xie, N.F., Zhang, X.F., Sun, W., Hao, X.N.: Research on big data technology-based agricultural information system. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Hirafuji, M.: A strategy to create agricultural big data. In: 2014 Annual SRII Global Conference (SRII) (2014)Google Scholar
- 13.Singh, G., Rishi, M.S., Herojeet, R., Kaur, L., Priyanka, Sharma, K.: Multivariate analysis and geochemical signatures of groundwater in the agricultural dominated taluks of Jalandhar district, Punjab, India. J. Geochem. Explor. 208, 106395 (2020)Google Scholar