Investigation on the Analysis Model of Cloud Classroom Teaching Activities of PHP Network Development Technology Based on xAPI
- 30 Downloads
With the continuous proposal of “Internet + education”, educational informationization has made rapid development in China, and information technology is playing an increasingly important role in the development of China’s education. In order to promote the further improvement of education level, cloud classroom has been developed. In essence, cloud classroom is a kind of public education service system, which realizes the network sharing of education resources with the help of information technology and belongs to a comprehensive virtual network learning community. As for the actual development of cloud classroom, on the one hand, cloud classroom and education are moving towards deep integration step by step; on the other hand, many problems are exposed in the process of cloud classroom and teaching integration. The purpose of this paper is to promote the further development and application of cloud classroom by constructing and studying the analysis model of cloud classroom teaching activities. This paper firstly gives a brief overview of relevant core concepts such as cloud classroom, xAPI and PHP network development, and then combines the existing research data with the actual situation of current development of cloud classroom. Finally, with the help of cloud area algorithm, it carries out testing experiments on the cloud classroom teaching activity model. The experimental results show that the xap-based analysis model of cloud classroom teaching activities of PHP network development technology proposed in this paper is reliable and can record and analyze the whole process of cloud classroom teaching activities in detail.
KeywordsCloud classroom Teaching activities Analysis model Web development
Fund Project 1: This paper is the phased research result of the “XAPI-based wisdom education cloud classroom higher vocational teaching activity model research” (Project No: NY-2019CQJGYB-05) from Guangzhou Nanyang Polytechnic College.
Fund Project 2: This paper is the phased research result of the “Course Reform of ‘Php Website Development Technology’ Based on Asynchronous Teaching Mode” (Project No: NY-2019CQJGYB-02) from Guangzhou Nanyang Polytechnic College.
- 1.Li, W., Liu, Y.: Study on application of classroom teaching video case system based on activity ontology. Res. Audio-Vis. Educ. 13(5), 71–73 (2019)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, L., Zhang, L.: A study on the complementary teaching mode between virtual classroom and real classroom. Res. Audio-Vis. Educ. 11(12), 99–103 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, H.: Analysis on the types and functions of teaching activities in virtual classroom-simulation, extension and innovation based on real curriculum. Res. Audio-Vis. Educ. 12(6), 86–87 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, H.: Complexity exploration of classroom teaching activity system. Teach. Educ. Res. 19(1), 58–61 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, P., Duan, Y., Cai, Y.: Application of SPOC-based flipped classroom teaching design model in the open university. China Dianhua Educ. 17(12), 79–86 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Ma, X., Wu, L., Mao, H.: Research on the organization of flipped classroom teaching activities and its teaching strategies. China Educ. Informatiz. 41(22), 3–8 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Q.: Design and practice of secondary physics flipped classroom teaching based on wuhan education cloud platform. Discuss. Phys. Teach. 35(11), 71–73 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Mou, Z., Li, P.: Exploration of flipped classroom teaching mode in senior high school based on the cloud platform of electronic schoolbag education-a case study of “thermal circulation” in senior high school geography. Elem. Second. Sch. 4(9), 117 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Yang, L., Sun, Q., Yang, W.: A new teaching cooperative learning strategy based on cloud classroom environment. Chongqing World: Acad. Ed. 12(46), 160–162 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, T.: Empirical study on flipped classroom teaching model of digital media technology major based on education cloud platform. Electron. World 4(14), 42–43 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, W., Li, J.J., Shu, J.: Interactive visualization of big data in cloud classroom education. China Educ. Informatiz. 31(12), 1–4 (2018)Google Scholar
- 12.Li, X., Liang, C., Liang, Z.: Research on design-based cloud services to effectively support classroom teaching. Mod. Educ. Technol. 22(8), 23–27 (2017)Google Scholar
- 13.Qian, D., Li, R., Gao, Y.: Study on the design of classroom teaching activities in a technology-rich environment. China Audio-Vis. Educ. 21(6), 17–23 (2017)Google Scholar