Application of Self-service Analysis Tool for Data Management Application
- 17 Downloads
With the advent of the era of big data, and the increasing application of big data technology, data has become one of the important assets of enterprises. Through data analysis, mining, and applications, the management level and economic benefits of the enterprise can be effectively improved. Big data management will bring challenges to the processing capabilities and data throughput of traditional database management systems and file management servers. In order to use big data more effectively and improve the science and timeliness of enterprise statistics, an application system can be constructed and rationalized. The research and development of a data management platform that supports unstructured data, faster and more accurate statistics, comprehensive management of structured data and unstructured data, is a very urgent and important task. Based on the existing self-service analysis tools, carry out research on data management, data sharing, and data application, build a professional data resource directory system, establish a hierarchical data authorization mechanism, promote data innovation and application, and create a set of data management, data sharing, and data analysis An integrated self-service analysis tool that comprehensively enhances cross-professional data sharing, integration and service capabilities, and gives full play to the value of data.
KeywordsData management Data openness Data application Self-service analysis
This work was supported by Research on improving technological innovation ability and mass innovation - State Grid Liaoning Electric Power Co., Ltd. information and communication branch (2019YF-65) fund.
- 3.Yan, L., Hu, X., Xie, H.: Data management and visualization of mobile laser scanning point cloud. Geomatics Inf. Sci. Wuhan Univ. 42(8), 1131–1136 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Arthofer, K., Girardi, D.: Data quality-and master data management - a hospital case. Stud. Health Technol. Inform. 236, 259–266 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, M.-H., Jiang, S.-Y., Hu, H.: Establishment and application of data management quality control system in bioequivalence studies. Chin. J. New Drugs 27(22), 2602–2606 (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, Y.: Monitoring data management information system for securities market. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 103(2), 1–8 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Savitha, S., Thangam, P., Latha, L.: An enhancement to SePeCloud with improved security and efficient data management. Cluster Comput. 22(2), 1–9 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Liang, Y., Ding, C.-S., Huang, X.-D.: Traditional Chinese Medicine data management policy in big data environment. Zhongguo Zhong yao za zhi=Zhongguo zhongyao zazhi=China J. Chin. Mater. Med. 43(4), 840–846 (2018)Google Scholar
- 12.Pasian, F., Bersanelli, M., Mandolesi, N.: Data management for the low frequency instrument of the ESA planck mission. Baltic Astron. 9(4), 511–517 (2017)Google Scholar