- 17 Downloads
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the rapid advancement of the current Internet that has been transformed from the tradition human interaction into a network of interconnected devices. Due to explosion in the IoT devices networked based on wireless transmission, spectral efficient solutions needs to be accommodated efficiently to enhance connectivity and operational efficiency among large number of heterogeneous devices intelligently and autonomously.
- 1.Fortino, G., Trunfio, P.: Internet of things based on smart objects: technology, middleware and applications. Springer (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Liotta, A.: The cognitive net is coming. IEEE Spectr. 50(8), 26–31 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Matin, M.A.: Spectrum Access and Management for Cognitive Radio Networks. Springer (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, Q., Ding, G., Xu, Y., Feng, S., Du, Z., Wang, J., Long, K.: Cognitive internet of things: a new paradigm beyond connection. IEEE Internet Things J. 1(2), 129–143 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, Y., Chen, M., Leung, V.C.M., Xing, T., Fortino, G.: Guest editorial special issue on cognitive internet of things. IEEE Internet Things J. 5(4), 2259–2262 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, M., Zhao, H., Zheng, R., Wu, Q., Wei, W.: Cognitive internet of things: concepts and application example. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Issues (IJCSI) 9(6), 151 (2012)Google Scholar