IOT Based Garbage Monıtorıng and Clearance Alert System
- 74 Downloads
As world population is increasing day by day, garbage management seems to be the most annoying and disquieted factor of the current world. Abundance waste in transferring area and overflow of junk from the trash barrel might bring distinctive hurtful diseases. Consequently, the transfer and freedom and checking of garbage want “IoT primarily based keen Garbage observation and Clearance Alert System” which can maintain cleanliness and tidiness for encompassing territory. This paper is based on a proposal to prepare a framework to monitor the garbage amount by using RGB driven lights, to point trash level in the container. Along with that it will also include an alert system, if the garbage crosses certain level and is needed to be cleared or the level is not crossed but the rubbish has not been cleared for 2 days. The whole framework is going to be associated with the local area network.
KeywordsIoT Waste observation Smart bin Unhearable device Arduino GPS
Authors would like to thank Independent University, Bangladesh and AABTech Laboratory (Automation, Application and Biomedical based Technical) to share their inside and let us use their premises to improve and imply the quality of the application.
- 1.Hong, I., Park, S.: IoT-based smart garbage system for efficient food waste management. Sci. World J. 2014 (2014). 13 pagesGoogle Scholar
- 2.Talha, M., Upadhyay, A., Shamim, R., Beg, M.S.: A cloud integrated wireless garbage management system for smart cities. In: 2017 International Conference on Multimedia, Signal Processing and Communication Technologies (IMPACT) (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Muyunda, N., Ibrahim, M.: Arduino-based smart garbage monitoring system: analysis requirement and implementation. In: 2017 International Conference on Computer and Drone Applications (IconDA) (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Joshi, J., Reddy, J., Reddy, P., Agarwal, A., Bagga, A., Bhargava, A.: Cloud computing based smart garbage monitoring system. In: 2016 3rd International Conference on Electronic Design (ICED) (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Malapur, B.S., Pattanshetti, V.R.: IoT based waste management: an application to smart city. In: 2017 International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS) (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Thakker, S., Narayanamoorthi, R.: Smart and wireless waste management. In: 2015 International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS) (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Draz, U., Ali, T., Khan, J.A., Majid, M., Yasin, S.: A real-time smart dumpsters monitoring and garbage collection system. In: 2017 Fifth International Conference on Aerospace Science & Engineering (ICASE) (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Shyam, G.K., Manvi, S.S., Bharti, P.: Smart waste management using Internet-of-Things (IoT). In: 2017 2nd International Conference on Computing & Communications Technologies (ICCCT), Chennai, pp. 199–203 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Banerjee, A., Bose, D., Bhatta, A., Saha, H.N., Bhattacharyya, D.: Administrator and trust based secure routing in MANET. In: 2012 International Conference on Advances in Mobile Network, Communication and Its Applications, Bangalore, pp. 39–45 (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Banerjee, S., Nandi, R., Dey, R., Saha, H.N.: A review on differen Intrusion Detection Systems for MANET and its vulnerabilities. In: 2015 International Conference and Workshop on Computing and Communication (IEMCON), Vancouver, BC, pp. 1–7 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Saha, H.N., et al.: IoT solutions for smart cities. In: 2017 8th Annual Industrial Automation and Electromechanical Engineering Conference (IEMECON), Bangkok, pp. 74–80 (2017)Google Scholar