Some Problems of Modeling the Impact on Gas Hydrates on the Basis of Splitting by Physical Processes
- 72 Downloads
In this work we consider an equilibrium joint model of a two-component three-phase (water, gas, hydrate) filtration fluid dynamics and two-phase processes in the thawed zone with no gas hydrates, for which splitting by physical processes is performed. Algorithms for the joint calculation of hydrate-containing and thawed states of a fluid-dynamic medium are described. Examples of calculations of technogenic depressive effects near the wells on the dynamics of spatial distributions of gas hydrates’ thawing and the formation of thawed two-phase zones are given.
KeywordsGas hydrates Filtration Thawed zone Splitting by physical processes
The work was supported by the Russian Science Foundation (project No 17-71-20118).
- 1.Poveshchenko, Y.A., Kazakevich, G.I.: Mathematical modeling of gas hydrate processes. Math. Mach. Syst. 3, 105–110 (2011). [In Russian]Google Scholar
- 2.Rahimly, P.I., Poveshchenko, Yu.A., Podryga, V.O., Rahimly, O.R., Popov, S.B.: Modeling the processes of joint filtration in melted zone and piezoconductive medium with gas hydrate inclusions. Preprinty IPM im. M.V. Keldysha [KIAM Preprints], 40 Moscow (2018). https://doi.org/10.20948/prepr-2018-40. (In Russian)
- 3.Landau, L.D., Lifshitz, E.M.: Course of Theoretical Physics. Theory of Elasticity, vol. 7. Pergamon Press Ltd., Oxford (1970)Google Scholar
- 4.Rahimly, P., Poveshchenko, Y., Podryga, V., Rahimly, O.: Completely conservative difference schemes for simultaneous calculations of thawed hydrated zone and piezoconductive medium with gas hydrate inclusions. In: Dimov, I., Faragó, I., Vulkov, L. (eds.) FDM 2018. LNCS, vol. 11386, pp. 427–434. Springer, Cham (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11539-5_49CrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 6.Bogatyrenko, R.S.: Features of the development and operation of gas hydrate deposits (on the example of the Messoyakhsky deposit). Dissertatsiia, Moscow (1979). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 7.Karslow, G., Eger, D.: Thermal Conductivity of Solid. Nauka, Moscow (1964). (In Russian)Google Scholar