Generalized Nets Model of Data Parallel Processing in Large Scale Wireless Sensor Networks
- 74 Downloads
The Generalized Nets (GN) approach is an advanced way of parallel processes modeling and analysis of complex systems as Large-scale Wireless Sensor Networks (LWSN). The LWSN such as meteorological and air quality monitoring systems could generate a large amount of data that can reach petabytes per year. The sensor data-parallel processing is one of the possible solutions to reduce inter-node communication to save energy. At the same time, the on-site parallel processing requires additional energy, needed for computational data processing. Therefore, the development of a realistic model of the process is critical for the optimization analysis of every large scale sensor network.
In the proposed paper, a new developed GN based model of a sensor nodes data-parallel processing of LWSN with cluster topology is presented. The proposed model covers all the aspects of the inter-node sensor data integration and the cluster-based parallel processes specific for large scale amounts of sensor data operations.
KeywordsGeneralized Nets Data parallel processing LSWSN
- 2.Fidanova, S., Atanasov, K., Marinov, P.: Generalized Nets and Ant Colony Optimization. Publisher Prof. Marin Drinov Academic Publishing House, Sofia (2011). ISBN 978-954-322-473-9Google Scholar
- 3.Sotirov, S., Atanasov, K.: Generalized Nets and Supervised Neural Networks. Prof. Marin Drinov Academic Publishing House, Sofia (2011). ISBN 978-954-322-623-8Google Scholar
- 4.Balabanov, T., Zankinski, I., Barova, M.: Strategy for individuals distribution by incident nodes participation in star topology of distributed evolutionary algorithms. Cybern. Inf. Technol. 16(1), 80–88 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Balabanov, T., Sevova, J., Kolev, K.: Optimization of string rewriting operations for 3D fractal generation with genetic algorithms. In: International Conference on Numerical Methods and Applications, pp. 48–54 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Alexandrov, A., Monov, V.: Method for adaptive node clustering in AD HOC wireless sensor networks. DCCN 2018 99(110), 99–110 (2016) Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, X., Zhang, R.: Parallel processing for large-scale fault tree in wireless sensor networks. J. Netw. 8(5), 1160–1167 (2013) Google Scholar
- 9.Tcheshmedjiev, P.: Synchronizing parallel processes using generalized nets. NT J. “Bioautomation” 14(1), 69–74 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Atanasova, T.: Modelling of complex objects in distance learning systems. In: Proceedings of the First International Conference “Innovative Teaching Methodology”, 25–26 October 2014, Tbilisi, Georgia, pp. 180–190 (2014). ISBN 978-9941-9348-7-2Google Scholar