A Development of Instructional Model Based on Work-Integrated Learning for New Generation of Graduates: Case Study of Fujikura Electronics (Thailand) Ltd.
- 24 Downloads
This article presents a development of an instructional model based on work-integrated learning for a new generation of graduates: a case study of Fujikura Electronics (Thailand) Ltd. With teaching and learning of Faculty of Engineer, Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna. The results found that teaching and learning management model developed from the principles of constructionism and work-based learning in the form of SLLCLE Model satisfied quality assessments by experts with a high level of satisfaction. The application to the sample group of 20 students presents a result that the E1/E2 criteria were found at the level of 85.8/83.2, which was higher than the requirements set at the level of 80/80; the satisfaction of the sample group at a high level. Therefore, the development of SLLCLE teaching and learning management model can be effectively applied to the teaching and learning of work-integrated learning.
KeywordsInstructional model Work integrated learning
- 1.Saman, A.: Thai education 4.0: new concept and trends of Thai education provision. J. Ratchathani Innov. Soc. Sci. 1(1), 1–11 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Paitoon, P., et al.: The educational development in the 21st century under the Thailand 4.0 framework. J. Ind. Educ. 16(2), 199–206 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Suvit, M.: Strategy and Reform to Thailand 4.0. Ministry of Education, Bangkok (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Kanyawit, K., Warinee, W., Pichit, U., Somsak, A.: Development of REPEA learning model based on STEM-T education. In: The International STEM Education Conference, pp. 123–126 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Nipont, T., Somsak, A.: Engineering instructional management using MISOP integrated learning model. In: The International STEM Education Conference, pp. 4–7 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Joungtrakul, J., Kietpiriyawong, D.: Competency based skills development: a case study of a dock station management company in Thailand. HRD J. 2(1), 113–124 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Thanin, S.: Research and Statistical Analysis with SPSS and AMOS, 13th edn. SR Printing Mass Product Co. Ltd., Bangkok (2012)Google Scholar