Inter-budgetary Transfers from the Standpoint of Russian Federalism
- 11 Downloads
This work analyzes inter-budgetary transfers from the point of view of Russian federalism. Federalism as the basis of the constitutional system of Russia is expressed in the budgetary activity of the state. It has a significant impact on all financial relations. The economic role of inter-budgetary transfers in providing a balance of the regional budget by the example of Irkutsk region is considered.
- Alymurzaev, G. (1998). Local self-government and local finance: The model of “municipal community. Russian Economic Journal, 5(28).Google Scholar
- Budget Code of the Russian Federation. (2017). Moscow: Prospect.Google Scholar
- Constitution of the Russian Federation. (2012). Moscow: Eksmo.Google Scholar
- Dadashev, A. Z., & Chernik, D. G. (1997). Financial system of Russia. Moscow: Study Guide.Google Scholar
- Dictionary of Foreign Words. (2014). 14th ed. Adelant.Google Scholar
- Elasar, D. (1977). Governing peoples and territories. Philadelphia, 1983; Mathews, R. Federalism in Australia. Current Trends Publius 7(3).Google Scholar
- Government of Irkutsk Region. (2018). Access mode: https://irkobl.ru. Cited: September 18, 2018.
- Gracheva, E. Y. (2010). Problems of legal regulation of state financial control (p. 58). Moscow.Google Scholar
- Karapetyan, L. K. (2006). On the issue of “models” of federalism. State and Law, 12(57).Google Scholar
- Khimicheva, N. I. (1979). Subjects of the Soviet budget law. Saratov.Google Scholar
- Khimicheva, N. I. (2012). Financial law: Textbook. Moscow: INFRA.Google Scholar
- Krokhina, Y. A. (2011). Financial law of Russia: Textbook (4th ed., revis. and suppl.). Moscow: INFRA-M.Google Scholar
- Law of Irkutsk region as of July 5, 2017 No. 53-OZ. (2017). On amendments to the law of Irkutsk region on the regional budget for 2017 and for the planning period of 2018 and 2019. Access mode: https://www.garant.ru/hotlaw/irkutsk/1123087. Cited: September 18, 2018.
- Martemnov, V. S. (1994). Business law: Course of lectures (p. 205). Moscow.Google Scholar
- Mikhaleva, N. A. (2010). Legal aspects of contemporary Russian Federalism. Federal structure of Russia: History and modernity (pp. 86–87).Google Scholar
- Polyak, G. B. (2000). The budget system of Russia. Moscow: Unity-Dana.Google Scholar
- Popov, D. A., & Olenin, D. S. (2015). State administrative control over local governments: Problems and solutions. State Power and Local Self-Government, 2, 22–27.Google Scholar
- Singh, N., & Vasishta, G. (2004). Patterns in centre-state fiscal transfers: An illustrative analysis. Economic and Political Weekly, 39(45), 4897–4903.Google Scholar
- Tsindeliani, I. A. (2017). Financial right. Moscow: Prospect.Google Scholar