Establishment of Problem E-learning Behavior Scale
Problem e-learning behavior exists commonly among learners, which affects the performance of online learning seriously. Therefore, it is meaningful to monitor and evaluate whether online learners have learning behavior problems. This paper designs a scale of e-learning behavior to evaluate the behavioral problems of online learners. Firstly, the connotation of problem e-learning behavior is discussed. Secondly, the various manifestations of problem e-learning behavior are summarized and classified into five dimensions: learning escape, behavior deficiency, behavior misconduct, improper learning time arrangement and negative emotional disclosure. Finally, the scale of e-learning behavior is developed by way of standard method of the development of psychological scale. The scale is proved to be reasonable by large scale measurement, confirmatory factor analysis and reliability and validity analysis.
KeywordsOnline learning Problem e-learning behavior Scale Establishment of scale
This work was supported by NSFC of China [NO.61977036].
- 1.Peng, W.: Analysis and Modeling of E-learning Behavior. Science Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, X., Liu, M., Li, Q.: E-learning problem behavior study. Softw. Guide (Educ. Technol.) 14(10), 37–38 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Tian, J., Nie, Y.: College students’ e-learning problem behavior study. Dig. Educ. 2(02), 29–32 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Mao, G., Liu, Q., Li, H., Fan, F.: Research and application of problem learning behavior analysis model in e-learning environment. E-education Res. 37(11), 32–37+84 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhou, S., Xin, D., Yang, X., Fu, J.: Chinese version of the premonition sadness scale and its reliability and validity test. Health Vocat. Educ. 35(21), 129–132 (2017)Google Scholar