Chaotic Algorithms of Analysis of Cardiovascular Systems and Artificial Intelligence
Despite the intensive development of the dynamical systems theory and artificial intelligence, which is quite a powerful theoretical apparatus, an adequate description of chaotic processes at cardiovascular systems is a rather complicated problem. In this paper, the dynamical systems theory is applied to cardiovascular studies by processing the recorded signals with stochastic neural networks as well as dynamic chaos methods. The method of investigation is the reconstruction of dynamic systems attractor. Phase-temporal characteristics of human pulse waves were discussed, the new concept of the stochastic-graph of the pulse wave was shown. The attractor of heart pulse waves was reconstructed and its correlation dimension was estimated.
KeywordsChaotic dynamics Quasi-neural network Clusterization Chaotic attractor Sphygmograph Pulse waves
The authors wish to sincerely thank Igor Yavelov for devices used in this research.
- 1.Dumas, H.S.: The KAM Story – A Friendly Introduction to the Content, History, and Significance of Classical Kolmogorov–Arnold–Moser Theory. World Scientific Publishing (2014). ISBN 978-981-4556-58-3. Chapter 1: IntroductionGoogle Scholar
- 2.Kac, M., Logan, J., Montroll, E.W., Lebowitz, J.L. (eds.): Fluctuation Phenomena. North-Holland, Amsterdam (1976)Google Scholar
- 7.Yavelov, I.S, Rochagov, A.V.: “Pulse” pulse diagnosis and computer analyzer. Moscow-Izhevsk: Research Center “Regular and chaotic dynamics” (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Anthony, M., Wang, K., Hu, B.: Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems. Taylor & Francis (2001). ISBN 978-0-8247-0526-8. OCLC 45873628Google Scholar
- 10.Stepanyan, I.V., Yavelov, I.S., Saveliev, A.V., Do, O.K., Svirin, V.I., Pleshakov, K.V.: Phase-impulse analysis of the pulse wave and biopotentials of the human brain. Biomed. Radio Electron. 4, 81–83 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Sassi, R., Cerutti, S., Lombardi, F., Malik, M., Huikuri, H.V., Peng, C.K., Schmidt, G., Yamamoto, Y., Document Reviewers, Gorenek, B., Lip, G.Y., Grassi, G., Kudaiberdieva, G., Fisher, J.P., Zabel, M., Macfadyen, R.: Advances in heart rate variability signal analysis: joint position statement by the e-Cardiology and the ESC Working Group Europ Heart Rhythm Association co-endorsed by the Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society. Europace. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/europace/euv015. First published online: 15 July 2015
- 13.Melillo, P., Bracale, M., Pecchia, L.: Nonlinear Heart Rate Variability features for real-life stress detection. Case study: students under stress due to university examination Biomed. Eng. Online 10, 96 (2011). Published online 7 Nov 2011. https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-925x-10-96CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 15.Krstacic, G., Krstacic, A., Smalcelj, A., Milicic, D., Jembrek-gostovic, M.: The, “Chaos Theory” and nonlinear dynamics in heart rate variability analysis: does it work in short-time series in patients with coronary heart disease? Ann. Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 12(2), 130–136 (2007)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 23.Akimov, N.N., Buhnin, A.V., Milov, V.R., Koltsov, V.A.: Kuranov AAA method of verification models based technical systems mining processes. Inf. Measur. Oper. Syst. 11, 19–25 (2015)Google Scholar