Fractional Right Local General M-Derivative
Here is introduced and studied the right fractional local general M-derivative of various orders. All basic properties of an ordinary derivative are established here. We also define the corresponding right fractional M-integrals. Important theorems are established such as: the inversion theorem, the fundamental theorem of fractional calculus, the mean value theorem, the extended mean value theorem, the right fractional Taylor’s formula with integral remainder, the integration by parts.
- 3.G.A. Anastassiou, About the right fractional local general \(M\)-derivative, submitted for publication (2019)Google Scholar
- 5.U.N. Katugampola, A new fractional derivative with classical properties (2014). arXiv:1410.6535v2
- 6.R. Khalil, M. Al Horani, A. Yousef, M. Sababheh, A new definition of fractional derivative. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 264, 65–70 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.G.W. Leibniz, Letter from Hanover, Germany, to G.F.A L’Hospital, September 30, 1695, Leibniz Mathematische Schriften (Olms-Verlag, Hildescheim), pp. 301–302 (First published in 1849)Google Scholar
- 9.J.V.C. Sousa, E.C. de Oliveira, On the local \(M\)-derivative. Progr. Fract. Differ. Appl. 4(4), 479–492 (2018)Google Scholar