Structural Properties of BiFeO3 and Bi0,9La0,1FeO3 Powders Synthesized by Sol-Gel Process
The present work aims to design and study novel functional materials with multiferroic properties required in electric applications, such as magnetic and magnetoresistive sensors, actuators, microwave electronic devices, phase shifters, mechanical actuators etc. Complex oxides BiFeO3 and Bi0,9La0,1FeO3 for analysis of its structural properties were synthesized as powders by sol-gel method. The size, shape, and degree of crystallinity of the formed nanoparticles can be changed by varying the temperature and the concentrations of the initial reactants and the stabilizer. This work is devoted to interrelation between composition of sol-gel BiFeO3 and Bi0,9La0,1FeO3 nanopowders and their nanostructural properties.
KeywordsSol-gel Powder Bismuth ferrite Ferromagnets
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 778070.
- 2.Karpinsky, D.V., et al: J. Mater. Sci. Phase Coexistence in Bi1−xPrxFeO3 Ceram. 49 (20), 6937–6943 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Arnold: Composition-driven structural phase transitions in rare-earth-doped BiFeO3 ceramics: a review. IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 62, 62–70 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Karpinsky, D.V., et al: Structural and magnetic phase transitions in Bi1−xCaxFe1−xMnxO3 multiferroics. J. Alloys Compound 692, 955–962 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Suastiyanti, D., Wijaya, M.: ARPN Synthesis of BiFeO3 nanoparticle and single phase by sol-gel process for multiferroic material. J. Eng. Appl. Sci. 11(2), 901–905 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Karpinsky, D.V., et al: Thermodynamic potential and phase diagram for multiferroic bismuth ferrite (BiFeO3) npj Comput. Mater. 3, 20–27 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Sidsky, V.V., et al: Ferroelectric properties of nanostructured SBTN Sol-Gel layers. In: Recent Global Research and Education. Springer, vol. 519, pp. 103–108 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Khakhomov, S.A., et al: Nanostructure and Ferroelectric Properties of Sol-Gel SBTN-Films for Electronic Devices, Springer, vol. 660, pp. 144–150 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Khakhomov, S.A. et al: Synthesis of BiFeO3-powders by Sol-Gel process. In: Recent Advances in Technology Research and Education. Springer, vol. 978, pp. 43–48 (2019)Google Scholar